Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Posture Project


The Prayer Project continues, so if you want to join me, just read below and get in touch.

On another note, there's a Posture Project underway and today we made some progress. I still don't know how it's all going to go, but it has started to take shape and I can see that we'll actually have a finished product in a little while. Like maybe really soon. It's still in development and it's still just a baby thing, but it's a thing, and it's out of my head and it's in an iPhone Simulator at least.

You may remember a long time ago I said I wanted to make an app for my iPod Touch. More recently there was some movement towards it. It turns out it's really hard to do if you don't know what you're doing and less hard if you do know what you're doing. So I've teamed up with some people who know lots more than me about it, and voila. An app is born. Or will be. It's still gestating.

2 comments:

Cristina said...

I love seeing your iphone project coming alive--awesome!!

I'll be happy to have you praying for me, and I would love to pray for you too; don't know if I understood, if we both pray we set a time of the day and do it at the same time? Let me know and I'll get the prayers going:)

Unknown said...

Thanks Cristina!

Here's the offer. I'm doing a daily prayer thing at 6. If you want me to add you to my list of people I'm doing prayers for just tell me. And if you'd like me to pray for something in particular tell me - it helps me to focus :)
And if you're doing it for me, just tell me or you can tell me what time you're doing it at or you can join me at 6 am! Just let me know and I'll have it in my mind.
Thanks!