Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Mamma Mia!

I finally opened up the DVD I got for Christmas but couldn't watch for reasons that may have become boring to regular readers and I don't want you to all feel sorry for me so just know I watched Mamma Mia and didn't cry (much). There's nothing like a little slumber party happening next to you and a girlfriend whose situation for the moment seems way worse than yours to make it so you can watch a movie that only weeks before was too sad to watch.

Men in Black 2 is on now but I've got to meditate and go to bed. I asked my kid to set the timer so it turns off after awhile because I don't want to wake up at 3 am and hear that DVD at the main menu going on and on and over and over with the intro music. Know what I mean? I don't want to hear that.

I love 10-year olds. I remember that 10 was an awesome year for me and as I recall 11 was a close runner up. I think Remi might say that this is the Year of Awesomeness if she identified it as that. Everything's the "thing of awesomeness" at the moment. The blue top I was wearing in the photo shoot below was the "top of awesomeness," for instance.

Okay, Must. Meditate. Then bed.

2 comments:

Laurine said...

Could I borrow that movie?

Unknown said...

Do you have blu-ray?