Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

This is What I'm Dealing With



Apparently the balconies (yes, there's more than one) aren't finished yet and there will be a "privacy fence" erected so it won't feel so much like I have an audience when I go to my car or near my window. (That end of the building is home to 110 men.)

More opportunities to breathe and relax! I'm also in conversation with my community, both my condo neighbours and the Shepherds neighbours to see what we can do so we're all happy here in our tight corner of town. We're working it out.

I'm grateful that I live on this side of the fence, although I'm aware that it's a great community on the other side of the fence too. I'm glad to know it's there and I'm glad I'm able to take care of myself and my kid and keep on this side. For now. Some days I wonder if I'll end up on that side, but that's when I'm really in fear mode!

All of the events of late have supported me in being present, in being pushed back to this moment, in being grateful for what I have in my life, and I'm in a new place. Apparently the universe wants us to grow. I'm being stretched for sure and I suppose time will tell if I'm growing or not!

No comments: