Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Barakobamasana

I was thinking it could either Barakasana, or Barak Obamasa, or we could be doing Yogobama, something like that. I walked to my class in Hull today partly because it wasn't minus 80 out and mainly because I figured the streets around me would be closed and I wouldn't make it to class in time. I made it just fine.

We could come up with a new pose or dedicate an old pose - I didn't get real far with the idea and I'm not taking any pictures or anything but if you have any ideas let me know.

I'm still ill, still sick in the heart, and I recall there have been many Februaries like this (is that how you spell it?). My sister reminded me that people think November is hard, but really it's February that's the kicker. I don't know - November was brutal but February has been something else. Life is hard! To me, right now, in my state. Kids, don't listen to me, it won't be like that for you.

I was talking to my mom this morning and I was saying first of all, I wish I could get born again and find god and then I wouldn't have to feel bad. "Jesus is always by your side. When you feel scared, just know you're not alone and..." That would be so cool. "Everything happens for a reason." That's another one I wish I could buy. "It's always darkest before the dawn." Bring it on. These are the things that I think would help me feel better.

You know what I think would really do it? Aliens landing. If a big space ship landed on Parliament Hill or the lawn of the White House, that would be awesome. That would change everything and we'd have world peace in a nanosecond. Don't you think? Imagine, if all of a sudden aliens landed, we'd all band together as humans and take on this new, big problem. Unless maybe they were there to rescue us and show us peace and new foods and stuff. That would be neat. And even if they were mean, just something different to have happen would be awesome.

I'm going to great resorts to get out of the pain in my brain. I wish I could hit myself over the head with a frying pan sometimes. Jason reminded me again to just give myself some slack and be really nice to myself. Hitting myself with a frying pan wouldn't be nice. I won't do that. Maybe I'll get myself a necklace or something to remind me that I'm cool with me.

3 comments:

Lola said...

Treat yourself!
And as I always say, February is the longest shortest month evah~

Lola said...

I read this and felt like sharing it with you:)
“One day at a time- this is enough.

Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone.

And do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come.

Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering.”

.

- Ida Scott Taylor -

Unknown said...

Thanks - what good advice.