Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

I'm Going Back to the Gym

I've been putting it off and putting it off. I bought a 3-month membership 4 months ago and went once. I swear, if I don't have an appointment or a trainer or something, I simply won't do it. I know I feel better about myself when I'm doing things that are good for myself. It's really simple. Take care of myself and I feel good. I don't even have to lose a pound for me to feel better about feeling tight in my jeans. Just getting on the road is what makes me feel like I'm already on my way. And I am. So over and out.

I'm back. I feel better. Mostly because I'm doing what I said I would do. That always feels good. Now I'm going to check out the list of other things I said I would do and see if I can't make a move in some of those areas too!

No comments: