Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

David Blaine Might Be a Yogi


I've heard about David Blaine over the years - I've never seen his show - just the parodies of it - and I think what he does is quite incredible. In order to do what he does, like be buried, fast for 44 days, be in a block of ice for days, and as of today, hold the world record for holding his breath (achieved live on Oprah), he has to practise some serious breath control and mind control. He must be able to restrain his thoughts and keep himself steady when standing on top of a pillar in New York. He seems to me to really be a modern yogi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I'am George. Visit my website, if you want to learn David Blaine Magic Tricks ( http://www.trucuri-magice.110mb.com/ ). All tricks are video explained, so you can learn very easy. Thank's and have a great day.