Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

It Was Almost a Day Off


It was a day off for Remi from school. And John from work. But on peoples' days off, they like to do yoga... So my lunchtime class at Rama Lotus was full for a change! And one of my CHEO classes was cancelled because some of the kids aren't in on holidays.

So I finished watching the rest of La Vie en Rose. Wow. What a beautiful movie and that actress certainly earned her Oscar this year. If you haven't seen it, well you can imagine I'm going to recommend it.

And while I was surfing the internet, I came across this article, which I found moving (but some of you may find disturbing if you're squeamish). It's about dealing with feelings that are difficult. The people in this article choose to embrace feelings rather than pushing them away or ignoring them. Pretty powerful.

It's good to be back in almost my regular schedule. I love moving around and travelling and being in different places and at the same time, I really love my routine!

No comments: