Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Favourite Things


I am so impressed by a couple of my favourite things at the moment that I wanted to share them with you. Firstly, on Thursday I had an experience with my cell phone provider that was memorable - both good and bad. It went from incredibly bad customer service to they saved themselves a loyal customer. In the deal I got whatever phone I wanted for nothing. So I went for the biggest, baddest phone I could find. And ta-da! Here it is. The phone of my dreams.

I have some BlackBerry using friends who have told me for years I would love one. When I'd go into the store the people would discourage me from getting one because of the price and the "hassle." Wow. No hassle. It's like my new boyfriend. I love it! I was being so unconscious in my cell phone usage that I was paying more and not getting much phone for my money. Telus would occasionally contact me and suggest I change my plan so I could get a better deal. This phone was my companion in NYC and en route and it's fantastic and I'll give you the link so you can find out for yourself if you're interested.


The other cool thing I want to brag about is the results of a photo shoot I did last Monday with Robin Andrew, the same photographer who did many of the shots on my sites of yoga poses. She's so much fun and you can bring wine if you want to and just do whatever you want. We had a blast and didn't want to go home! Even Zara the dog was comfortable there and we had some great pictures of her turn out too. Totally worth the trip to Carelton Place.

The Financial Planning for the Rest of Us workshop is this weekend and the ad I placed in Our Town in the Citizen generated a phone call, so it's really happening and I hope you're all coming!

No comments: