Pages

Friday, July 6, 2007

Yoga?


I really feel like I'm on vacation now. That's probably due to a couple of things. One is, many of my regular students are on vacation. So either classes are cancelled or there are only a few students in a class.

The other thing is that my daughter is out of school and she's home a lot and we actually get to sleep in! Most of the time I get up early just 'cause, but now that I don't have to have her dressed, fed, and out the door by 7:35, we can lounge a bit and I must say, that feels really good!



I was telling people in class last week about how people thought of different koans and things to get them out of their current state of mind and blown open to new ideas and thought patterns. Well recently I had my own things creep up to blow me away. One is crop circles. I haven't been into them before, and I'm not now, but I just thought about them a bit and that got me to thinking and let's just say, it doesn't sound like there's a real explanation out there. So that was cool.

And then I rented a DVD with conversations with Abraham the other day from Singing Pebble. Well that's a bit of a mind-blowing thing too. I've heard some Abraham recordings, which you can listen to for free on this site, but this DVD is new and has visuals, and then it turns out it was done by a guy here in Ottawa I've never heard of before. So check that out if you're interested.

The whole Abraham thing reminded me a lot of an experience I had years ago that I could call "Conversations with Gurubelle." I'm still so skeptical of all of this stuff even though I suppose I've had quite a bit of experience with it all!

No comments: